World Cup 2018 | 30th June | R16: Uruguay vs Portugal, KO 19:00 (BST)

Deserved for Uruguay.

Just need France to go out now.

At least we're getting players back for pre-season. Bernardo and Gundogan should now be back not too late into pre-season.

I tell you what, Messi and Tranny boy are not all that. Club level the other class players around them make them look superstars. At this level they have both been shite, granted coming to the ends of their careers but still. Our Bernie was a class above the rest of the Portuguese team.

Lol. Example of the memory of an average football fan ladies and gentlemen.

Very impressed by Uruguay, it's going to be fun against France, irresistible force vs. immovable object. And Bernardo came of age in the second half for Portugal; did Ronaldo told him 'your name is not Bernardo, think of self as David!'

Lol. Example of the memory of an average football fan ladies and gentlemen.
Sorry I think I've been miss understood. I'm not saying they aren't what they have become, I'm more talking about how they both don't perform the same for their country as they do for club. We all know they are the two best players of recent times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.