World Cup 2018 | 30th June | R16: Uruguay vs Portugal, KO 19:00 (BST)

I'd rather see ISIS go through than France, never mind Uruguay, who are a team I admire. 3.5m people, 2 world cups and counting.
_83430020_henry.jpg

Still too raw bud?

Quite a close contest who would like to see cry more, Suarez or Ronaldo but the latter just edges it.

from what i've seen over the first 2 knockouts england have not got a scooby doo chance of winning the world cup and that little bit of magic of unlocking the defence and a cool head when finishing under pressure is lacking. we only have kane upfront and that's its and even he can go missing in big games

the media have over hyped england again and winning 2 easy games in the groups then lose in a pointless game and even the media come up with us wanting to lose and playing in the other half of the draw hahaha thinking we have a better chance of getting into the semi or better hahahahaha england will lose to colombia maybe we can get to pen's and that's our best and only chance i think

colombia are going to be hard to beat and will use every trick in the book and england will panic and do something daft or somebody will make a big mistake and it will cost us big time and they will just sit back and defend deep and its coming home all right

For the amount of goals Suarez scores he probably has half of that in assists too. Hes so incredibly unselfish its unreal. For a player that gets a lot of stick he really would be a fantastic footballer to play with. One of the greats in the modern era. It's a shame the likes of Messi and Ronaldo get all the plaudits, so many great players just shy of their level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.