World Cup 2018 | 3rd July | R16: Colombia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Can't believe the claptrap and hype about England. We have faced two, what can be best described as, poor sides and Belgium. People, the media, are talking about us getting to the final. Astonishing. Can't see us getting past Colombia to be honest.

Can't believe the claptrap and hype about England. We have faced two, what can be best described as, poor sides and Belgium. People, the media, are talking about us getting to the final. Astonishing. Can't see us getting past Colombia to be honest.
Have faith :-)
England should (but might not) prevail against Columbia and are the most talented team in their side of the bracket. I think that they'll reach the finals.

13432155_10154218577837829_2046406247753025448_n.jpg

Vardys dad was Icelandic apparently.....
Albert Steptoensson.

If you can't get excited now then when can you? We are on the duff side of the draw so anything can happen

Regards Columbia V England. Both sides have their strengths and both have their flaws. If James and Falcao manage to turn it on then we will be in trouble. Our defence will catch up with us sooner or later - Walker, Stones and Harry Maguire as a back three Vs experienced international strikers is a big risk

I think whoever scores first will win

I think we're a long way from a great side, but Ive watched Columbia during this World Cup, and they've been far from great themselves. Senegal played them off the park for an hour, Columbia were terrible. one things for sure though we will never have as big an incentive or as easy a routing to a World Cup semi final. Watch us cock it up

crunch time now, I expect us to win, but it will be difficult. Nevertheless Southgate has done a good job, better than the last outing.

Tonight Sterlings future is on the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.