World Cup 2018 | 3rd July | R16: Colombia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Today’s the day when all the talking stops and the players need to turn up.

Thank fuck

If I were English, ancestors spinning in grave time, I would want them to play with no fear and try and express themselves. I think Colombia are a threat and by no means an easy option.

Beat them and it’s game on. Well, I kinda know you won’t beat France if they hit top gear, and I’m sure a few of you feel the same, but, you never fucking know.

All the wee diddy home countries teams are right behind you. ;)

We just need to smash our telly’s if you win it and move to Chad to avoid grown men crying on the telly talking about how great you are.

Good luck and don’t Bottle it.

no chance you want us to win !

Hope it doesn’t go to penalties and Raz misses the decisive penalty, the press would make it intolerable for him, regardless of that cmon England.

I've just seen Chris Smalling. He was wearing a Germany training top(as well as a particularly bad hair do)

Some people just love to see the negative. If everything happened as in the past, we'd all be living groundhog Day.
Not negative. Just realistic. Too many people think England are heading for the final, which will make things that much more gruesome if it doesn't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.