World Cup 2018 | 6th July | QF: Uruguay vs France, KO 15:00 (BST)

My suggestion is I'll believe it when I see it. Anyway even if they turn up I fancy Uruguay with a full team, Uruguay are more than the sum of their parts, France are less.

They are young so maybe inexperience will be their downfall. If they have the bottle, as well as the talent we witnessed, I think they will beat Uruguay by at least two goals.

They are young so maybe inexperience will be their downfall. If they have the bottle, as well as the talent we witnessed, I think they will beat Uruguay by at least two goals.
Even if they had any bottle I'd disagree. This France team barely scraped past Ireland on home turf. Uruguay are far superior to Ireland.

We will. If only Suarez starts it's 50/50, Cavani starts as well France don't have a hope in hell, you read it here first.

Not a hope in hell you say?

Just as a matter of interest. Who or what has a chance in hell? If it existed I mean?

Not a hope in hell you say?

Just as a matter of interest. Who or what has a chance in hell? If it existed I mean?
Decent teams :) playing Uruguay in a world cup. It's probably fairly close to the international equivalent of an away tie at Galatasaray so hell is a good description.

Decent teams :) playing Uruguay in a world cup. It's probably fairly close to the international equivalent of an away tie at Galatasaray so hell is a good description.

France are better than decent. If I lived near you I would bet a night of drinking as the wager.

I can drink a lot and I’m guessing you’re not a Tizer drinker either.

Plus the prices for drink over there are fierce. You would be well advised laying off that bet.

France in a canter.

France are better than decent. If I lived near you I would bet a night of drinking as the wager.

I can drink a lot and I’m guessing you’re not a Tizer drinker either.

Plus the prices for drink over there are fierce. You would be well advised laying off that bet.

France in a canter.
Haha we'll revisit this tomorrow at 4:50pm or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.