World Cup 2018 Bluemoon prediction game

After the dreadful day yesterday, the BA comeback was nearly conplete today.
4 of us all on 142 points at the top

So am I missing something here with the after penalty shootout prediction? Wouldn’t we have to pick like 7-6 or something crazy if we think it’s a draw after 90?

So am I missing something here with the after penalty shootout prediction? Wouldn’t we have to pick like 7-6 or something crazy if we think it’s a draw after 90?
I've taken it to mean if you thought England Columbia would finish 2-2 and we win on pens you score it 3-2.....it's all a bit strange to be honest.

Yeah, that wasn’t worded well. The way you’ve explained it would make the most sense. Cheers.

Sorry for the trouble. Maybe it's a German definition of the score 'after penalties':

count all goals of the match INCLUDING all penalties!

That means a DRAW will not happen as a possible score in this game from now on.

Example:

England - Columbia 1-1 after 90 mins, 2-2 after 120 mins, winning the shootout 5-4 would be 7-6 after penalties.
A predicted score of 1-0 (assuming a win after 90 mins) would give 4 points though.

Nice to see such a tight top of the board.

The KOs will be tougher to predict. There will be some movement on the leaderboard. In our household pool 4 of the 5 of us have different winners. One thought about picking England but then thought better of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.