world cup bettting thread

I had Germany handicap -2, Ghana, Nigeria handicap +2, Holland Handicap -1 & Cameroon

So I am not crapping and desperately want to leave work and go and watch the mighty cameroon earn me £161, and should they do I will vow to make all world cup bets whilst drunk for the duration.

tough shit
hello said:
I had Germany handicap -2, Ghana, Nigeria handicap +2, Holland Handicap -1 & Cameroon

So I am not crapping and desperately want to leave work and go and watch the mighty cameroon earn me £161, and should they do I will vow to make all world cup bets whilst drunk for the duration.

Had Holland and Japan, so that was good.
Also Honda is my pick for Japan's top scorer, so last night was a beauty.

Robinho was $5 to top score for Brazil and $34 overall, a hat-trick tonight will make him hard to catch in a tournament otherwise devoid of goals.

Been quite lucky so far, had South Africa 1-1 Mexico, Algeria + Ghana double, Holland 2-0 and Italy Paraguay draw.

Good shout on the Robby top scorer, no other team will have an easier game + better chance to score lots of goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.