world cup bettting thread

thebigyellowbananas said:
i bet on a seven match winning bet. thankfully not seven wins.. ;-)

the accumulator by the big yellow bafanas!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpJPt12VEA[/youtube]
shameless plug ther ;)

smevchenko said:
ive got £20 at 2.05(just better than evens) on more than 2.5 goals in the holland v denmark game.

Not looking good here mate
I have £20 on holland and they are the final team in my treble, Ghana and Germany in the bank.

thegoat10 said:
smevchenko said:
ive got £20 at 2.05(just better than evens) on more than 2.5 goals in the holland v denmark game.

I have £20 on holland and they are the final team in my treble, Ghana and Germany in the bank.

Looking good for you now mate. 2 more goals for me please! what are you getting back? £90?

smevchenko said:
thegoat10 said:

Looking good for you now mate. 2 more goals for me please! what are you getting back? £90?

No not that much Holland win will pay about £32 and the treble was only a £3 stake at 9.66 on betfair, so about £25ish off that. Might back Italy tonight or under 2.5
Thoughts?

thegoat10 said:
smevchenko said:

No not that much Holland win will pay about £32 and the treble was only a £3 stake at 9.66 on betfair, so about £25ish off that. Might back Italy tonight or under 2.5
Thoughts?

thought you had £20 on the treble....that would have been tasty!

Ive got £3 on holland, cameroon and italy today, pays just under £20. Italy havent played too well recently, but they know how to play tournaments and paraguay might have qualified well, but havent impressed me in any of their warm-up games. and with santa up front, they prob wont score!

I've put £10 on our very own Roque Santa Cruz finishing top scorer at 100/1.

They play New Zealand in the last game of stage one. I hope he can get a hatfull then.

Paraguay are a decent team so fingers crossed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.