World Cup Final - Spain v Holland [Merged]

Somud said:
wayne71 said:
Pains me to say I feel sorry for webb, he's trying his best to keep 22 players on the field but they aint making it easy.

No wonder when he allows all sorts of thuggery to pass.

I would imagine in a normal game it would be down to 9v10 at least, but in a WC final I guess he doesn't want a sending off to be the deciding factor. I'm not saying thats right but he's obviously under orders and we all know webb does as he's told by his superiors (and fergie :)

Has de Jong made a tackle this half? As an exibition of all that is good in football, a showcase of the artistry and football brilliance of two dozen of supposedly the world's best, it's been a bloody washout. And it's quite clear that the laws of the game have been suspended when van Bommel makes an attempt at a tackle.

Had a bet earlier that Spain would win in extra time 110 quid if it happens, come on Spain!

I've enjoyed the game, reminds me of a big Serie A match. Suppose it depends on what you like when you watch footy, it's a battle of tactics and strength at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.