World Cup Final - Spain v Holland [Merged]

Damocles said:
I've enjoyed the game, reminds me of a big Serie A match. Suppose it depends on what you like when you watch footy, it's a battle of tactics and strength at the moment.

It is entertaining at the moment purely because any team could win it.

As a football spectacle it has been woeful.

lancs blue said:
Thanx4Knives said:
For someone who wanks over defence displays, Hansen really hates the dutch! Dick..

Do you disagree with him, the Dutch have been a disgrace to football.

Not every team can play like Spain, some play to their strengths! If they tried to play like Spain they wouldnt have made the final, so there is a method to the madness!

Blame Webb for allowing the Dutch to destroy nice football with thuggery.

mackenzie said:
Damocles said:
I've enjoyed the game, reminds me of a big Serie A match. Suppose it depends on what you like when you watch footy, it's a battle of tactics and strength at the moment.

It is entertaining at the moment purely because any team could win it.

As a football spectacle it has been woeful.

I like the whole "all or nothing" attitude of both team's players. Silky passing be damned, we're winning that ball, and the like of.

lancs blue said:
Thanx4Knives said:
For someone who wanks over defence displays, Hansen really hates the dutch! Dick..

Do you disagree with him, the Dutch have been a disgrace to football.

Must be the first time a lot of people have agreed with Hansen. He's spot on. They have spent the entire match spoiling, and only the leniency of Webb has kept the Dutch with a full team.

Both teams are employing dirty tactics. Holland by kicking the shit out of anything that moves. The Spanish whinging, crying and diving at any opportunity. I hope the Dutch win. Can't stand cheating diving Crying little shits. Every foul the managmemt and six Spanish players surround the ref.

Did the BBC commentator just say Webb ref'd the Carling Cup final and could have sent Vidic off in the first few minutes. He likes to try and keep a full complement on the pitch if he can.

Surely that was Phil Dowd wasn't it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.