World Cup Final - Spain v Holland [Merged]

how can anyone cheer for holland that only can play dirty all day long... Spain is the worthy champions... without a doubt....

Some strange posts on this thread. The Dutch were a complete disgrace to football tonight.

If someone like Stoke try and kick us off the park next season and we manage a scrawpy 1-0 win will you all be criticising City for the win, no matter how it comes

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
glad its done, 4 weeks till the start of the best season in my lifetime. (O:

We've only got two weeks untill the pre-season games, so we don't have to go that long to get back to (some sort) of buisness.

Chick Counterfly said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Bull. When he went down, he knew it was bad, really bad.

didn't see it tbh, was busy scratching my head at the number of neutrals supporting this horrid dutch team ;)

Spain are a good side but they've scored 8 goals in 7 games yet I've heard comparisons to the great Brazil side in 1970.

Majorly overhyped.

mackenzie said:
GStar said:
Fuck. Off. Spain.

My sentiments too.

I wanted the best team to win, but they did nothing for me.

They passed without any penetration, they kept possesion without threatening. They dived, they card waved, they surrounded the referee on every oppourtunity.

It was the kind of anti football attitude we've seen all too much from our out of town neighbours.

Holland created the best chances, they we're aggressive, maybe at times too forcefull, but unlike Spain they were rarely cynical.

A anti climatic finish for me, especially as Elia was foulded before Spain broke.

bluwes said:
Some strange posts on this thread. The Dutch were a complete disgrace to football tonight.

If someone like Stoke try and kick us off the park next season and we manage a scrawpy 1-0 win will you all be criticising City for the win, no matter how it comes
Lmao so if you come against a team playing anti football cheating to the extreme is then acceptable?

bluwes said:

Agreed. The Dutch were a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.