World Cup Quarter-Finals Thread.

BigOscar said:
SebastianBlue said:
BigOscar said:
How is Dirk Kuyt still a professional footballer?

That implies that he was once one.
He was allegedly a deadly striker in Holland before he moved to Liverpool (then again, that's not saying much)

I was about to say so was Alves.

Dodged a bullet there, didn't we?

MCFC1993 said:
pudge & rodge said:
MCFC1993 said:
Some people need to take their Dutch blinkers off, if that was against City you'd be fuming.
Not really, it was clumsy by Vlaar; no need to lunge in.

Lunge in? Hold on mate, lets not go that far, there was barely a touch if any at all and the guy just dropped. Lunge is a massive over-exaggeration.
Not on the replay, he stuck his leg across him and his forearm in his back. Lunge would be about right.

EDIT: There it is again

Slow motion replay of Robben acting a seven year-old who just had his sweets taken away.

Seems strange the commentator here mentioned holland never won on ET before in WC history. That can't be right. This is their best chance now. If it goes on longer.....I mean even England is better at pens than them.

I hope the dutch get knocked out so we can get over the wank fest we'll get with square head

pudge & rodge said:
MCFC1993 said:
pudge & rodge said:
Not really, it was clumsy by Vlaar; no need to lunge in.

Lunge in? Hold on mate, lets not go that far, there was barely a touch if any at all and the guy just dropped. Lunge is a massive over-exaggeration.
Not on the replay, he stuck his leg across him and his forearm in his back. Lunge would be about right.

EDIT: There it is again
I would say 'light brush'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.