World Cup Quarter-Finals Thread.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
Good Job Netherlands, send those dirty Costa Ricans home

What the fuck are you on about?
In what way are Costa Rica dirty, you fucking basket case?
LOL. Maybe because they committed several fouls and could easily have been down to 9 men. I think the ref made the right decision for the game, but by the letter of the law they were very lucky. If things were reversed there would be so many complaints and people crying out about conspiracies.

He is some mental bastard to be honest... cool as fuck after winning penalties. I guess he'll wank looking at his picture tonight...

lvgd4kxu.gif

momo88 said:
mcmanus said:
Is that a serious question?

Yes

Because Costa Rica played out of their skins, and didn't deserve to lose to a bunch of cheating c**ts with a rapist striker.

Didn't deserve to lose ??

Think that was one of the most one sided Quater finals in World Cup history. Costa Rica should be proud of themselves for getting this far - but they were lucky to not have lost by a cricket score in that match. The better team have progressed.

Worst Case Ontario said:

they don't wash their hands after shitting he PMd me about this ,he's rather concerned

Dubai Blue said:
Don't really get the praise for Van Gaal. He purposely delayed making a sub that could have won the game for them without having to rely on the lottery of penalties. That's not brave, it's reckless.

Managed risk - they got the result in a results business. Credit to the coach for having the guts to do it because, had they lost, he would have been (rightly) slaughtered.

supercrystal7 said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

LOL. Maybe because they committed several fouls and could easily have been down to 9 men. I think the ref made the right decision for the game, but by the letter of the law they were very lucky. If things were reversed there would be so many complaints and people crying out about conspiracies.

Costa Rica were denied a nailed on penalty towards the end.
Or did you miss that with your selective eyesight?

Markt85 said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Markt85 said:
Yeh the keeper looked devastated at the end didn't he

They will have been practicing pens all week. If the sub keeper is miles better than the first choice at saving pens, then it will have been agreed beforehand.

Agree 100%

Don't understand the uproar over a tactical sub. He's not a genius for making it, and he's not being a c*nt for making it.

I'm not in uproar. I couldn't really care less. But I think it was a decision to manufacture a situation where he could be made out to look like some sort of master tactician.

In reality, they are both professional international goalkeepers who had an almost identical chance of guessing right and saving the odd penalty.

My feeling is that the substitution was all about the manager and his ego not increasing their chance of winning.

SebastianBlue said:
supercrystal7 said:
SebastianBlue said:
I understand your perspective but I think this Dutch system is ripe for the slaughter by Messi, Di Maria, Lavezzi, and Agüero (if fit). Costa Rica had their chances but didn't capitalise.
Di Maria is out injured.

That is why I said "if fit".

Has he been ruled out? (Last I saw he had ice on his thigh/groin.)
I thought you had if fit about Aguero, but Di Maria has not been officially ruled out, but they are checking for a tear. I don't think there is any realistic way he can play. Starting him would be as big a mistake as Atletico made starting Costa against Madrid and Barca in their title deciders.

Comment from Rag Cafe:

"Is it too late to build a statue of him and change our kit colour to orange??

I don't think it is...Let's do it!"

Wank fest has already started as he's now the chosen one!

I hope Argentina beat them in the semi. It's a bit of a City vs Utd game in my eyes with 3 City players and sky blue kit against the rag manager and rapist robin plus whoever else Dutch ends up over the road.

supercrystal7 said:

Costa Rica were denied a nailed on penalty towards the end.
Or did you miss that with your selective eyesight?
Yes they were, but as I said before they should have been down to 9 men long before this point. I am not selective, but you seem to keep seeing what you want. The sad thing is Brazil have been denied two of those penalties at key moments and you still try and nobody has bothered to say anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.