World Cup Semi FinalS

01cravend said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
If Messi were not named "Lionel Messi" I would have thought "who is this shockingly wank player?"
Worst player on the pitch.

Van Persie, Robben, Sneijder were all worse
I barely saw messi touch the ball, the others at least had it at their feet.

The_Mo said:
01cravend said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Messi had more touches than those three put together in the first half but then just walked around for the final 75minutes. Saying that, he's just walked around for he past 18months so nothing new.

The_Mo said:
01cravend said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Van Rapey may have been worse. Positioning was dreadful. Robben at least had a couple of moments of looking dangerous.

I am so happy for our City lads and I really hope they go on to win the tournament, but they will need to be twice as good as they were today to beat the Germans.

Messi needs to work harder as well.

I will be astonished if Ron Vlaar is still at Villa next season though, he has been immense throughout this World Cup.

BlueAnorak said:
DeMichelis - What a star. Outstanding performance.

+1 to that. If not for Mascherano's performance he'd have been my MoTM

Martin - 4 tackles, 8 interceptions, 8 clearances, won 4 aerial duels, 1 shot blocked, 95% pass completion, 100% long balls(albeit only 1 aha)

01cravend said:
BlueAnorak said:
DeMichelis - What a star. Outstanding performance.

+1 to that. If not for Mascherano's performance he'd have been my MoTM

Martin - 4 tackles, 8 interceptions, 8 clearances, won 4 aerial duels, 1 shot blocked, 95% pass completion, 100% long balls(albeit only 1 aha)
They've not had a proper chance be hit at their goal in the two games he's played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.