World Cup Thread, Round of 16, Sat 28 June - Tue 1 July

Re: World Cup, Rd of 16, Sat 28 June - Tue 1 July (Sunday Pg

The Germans will love playing France.

pudge & rodge said:
Frank H said:
(Strictly speaking - Navas' save didn't by itself knock Greece out. The CR player who followed could have had his kick saved)
That's why I said "effectively"

You're not very good at this.
I bow before your vastly superior intelligence, knowledge, wisdom, footballing ability etc.etc.etc.

bellbuzzer said:
time for tea, best team won, Valbuena mom

By far. Good thing I captained him on my fantasy team.

I can feel the money in my hands.

Frank H said:
pudge & rodge said:
Frank H said:
(Strictly speaking - Navas' save didn't by itself knock Greece out. The CR player who followed could have had his kick saved)

I bow before your vastly superior intelligence, knowledge, wisdom, footballing ability etc.etc.etc.
Odd.

Your entire argument was based on it not being "entirely clear" that he jumped early.

I then posted a link of the pen and it is indeed very clear. You couldn't open the link, fair enough; but don't carry on an argument if you can't acknowledge the other side of it.

Now you're talking about "footballing ability"?

Odd.

pudge & rodge said:
Frank H said:
pudge & rodge said:

Odd.

Your entire argument was based on it not being "entirely clear" that he jumped early.
I then posted a link of the pen and it is indeed very clear. You couldn't open the link, fair enough; but don't carry on an argument if you can't acknowledge the other side of it.

Odd.

Actually my "entire" argument wasn't based on that - my main point was that it's usually pretty impossible for any normal human being to be absolutely certain on the issue without the benefit of a recorded replay. Which the refs don't have.

But perhaps it is odd to try to argue with you. I apologise for wasting your time.

Frank H said:
pudge & rodge said:
Frank H said:
Odd.

Odd.

Actually my "entire" argument wasn't based on that - my main point was that it's usually pretty impossible for any normal human being to be absolutely certain on the issue without the benefit of a recorded replay. Which the refs don't have.

But perhaps it is odd to try to argue with you. I apologise for wasting your time.
Frank H said:
pudge & rodge said:
Does any official have the balls to call 'keepers out for jumping off the line early?

Some save though

Not clear that he did jump off early.
I guess there's no point in the officials beside the goals then, they must be wasting their time too

10yp9vn.png

pudge & rodge said:
Frank H said:
pudge & rodge said:
Odd.

Odd.

Frank H said:
pudge & rodge said:
Does any official have the balls to call 'keepers out for jumping off the line early?

Some save though

Not clear that he did jump off early.
I guess there's no point in the officials beside the goals then, they must be wasting their time too

10yp9vn.png
I've seen a lot worse
BnoKg_4IMAIYzsD.png:large

They clearly don't do anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.