World Cup Thread. Sun. 22nd June

taconinja said:
pudge & rodge said:
He has to start next time now
If they play the way they did the first 75 minutes it will look the same.
At least Origi offers a bit of urgency and movement, Lukaku looks like the World Cup is the last place he wants to be

pudge & rodge said:
taconinja said:
pudge & rodge said:
He has to start next time now
If they play the way they did the first 75 minutes it will look the same.
At least Origi offers a bit of urgency and movement, Lukaku looks like the World Cup is the last place he wants to be
Sure, I'm saying the entire Belgian side suffered from that. They're playing Hero Ball for the most part.

Ray78 said:
jimharri said:
Am I being harsh in asking if the 'keeper might have done better there?

He is no Lev Yashin.
I realise he dropped a real clanger in their first game. But, to me, it looked like he got his fingers to that. Maybe I am being a bit harsh on him; the young Belgian lad did give it a fair lash.

Well Belgium are winning games playing like absolute shit so imagine if they actually turn up for a game.

They could be more of a threat in later rounds when stronger sides go for it a bit more as the likes of Lukaku, Hazard and Mertens will get more room.

Kompany didn't half make an off the ball dash upfield then, was in the box when they scored!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.