World Cup Thread. Sun. 22nd June

jimharri said:
Ray78 said:
jimharri said:
Am I being harsh in asking if the 'keeper might have done better there?

He is no Lev Yashin.
I realise he dropped a real clanger in their first game. But, to me, it looked like he got his fingers to that. Maybe I am being a bit harsh on him; the young Belgian lad did give it a fair lash.

Maybe a tad harsh it was a good finish by Origi.

I never see anything from Belgium to suggest that their golden generation won't go the same way as England's.

karen7 said:
I dozed off and missed the whole second half
What did I tell you about mixing your drinks? It's just asking for trouble, especially for a teenager like yourself. Best stick to the dandelion and burdock in future.

jimharri said:
karen7 said:
What did I tell you about mixing your drinks? It's just asking for trouble, especially for a teenager like yourself. Best stick to the dandelion and burdock in future.

Dandelion and Burdock??? Do they still make that?

GornikDaze said:
jimharri said:
karen7 said:

They do. Can't get it over here in sunny Ireland, so I tend to push the boat out when I'm over for a game. A bottle or two of d&b, a few Gregg's sausage rolls and one or two of their chocolate eclairs; delicious.

*ignores calorie count*

jimharri said:
GornikDaze said:
jimharri said:

They do. Can't get it over here in sunny Ireland, so I tend to push the boat out when I'm over for a game. A bottle or two of d&b, a few Gregg's sausage rolls and one or two of their chocolate eclairs; delicious.

*ignores calorie count*

What does the healthy option entail???!!!

Just seen the Korea subs bench. Looking forward to seeing Lee Bum Young.

GornikDaze said:
jimharri said:
GornikDaze said:

*ignores calorie count*

What does the healthy option entail???!!!
''Healthy option'' and ''Gregg's''? In the same sentence?

confused_lion_king.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.