World Cup Thread. Sun. 22nd June

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Frank the Yank said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
oh dear...cue "oh well, we only really like sports that only we play so we can't ever lose, like pretend rounders and a pretend version of rugby where we can't be skillful and have to work our way up the pitch, no, we'll just chuck it to the other end instead, too complicated otherwise".

Still, our colonial commoners are making us ever so slightly proud at the moment.

Just ANYTHING to have a pop at America. No class, no grace whatsoever. You have many Americans who go out of their way to support your favorite English team and you hate America so much you have to put in a not so sly dig.

Baseball is a great game so is Yank football. The NFL is such a well run league it makes your asshole who run the FA look like to total clown they are and lets not even talk about FIFA!!!

nom, so angry, so bitter, false patriotism mixed moments later with vitriol and nastiness as you don't get what you want.

If anyone has no class or grace, it's you, which is why 10 seconds of very basic teasing has shown your true colours for the 1,500th time on this forum, which was the aim btw.

What are you talking about?? You just cannot help yourself with your not so clever digs. I sick to death of jerk offs like you.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
buckshot said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
oh dear...cue "oh well, we only really like sports that only we play so we can't ever lose, like pretend rounders and a pretend version of rugby where we can't be skillful and have to work our way up the pitch, no, we'll just chuck it to the other end instead, too complicated otherwise".

Still, our colonial commoners are making us ever so slightly proud at the moment.

It's better than "we suck at the only sport we try at"

except we don't, we try harder at other international sports such as rugby and cricket.

International football we blatantly don't try hard at, it's all about club football here.

You, on the other hand, invent lesser versions of sport because you don't want to play the proper versions in case you get beat, and the Americans can't lose, except in Vietnam and some would say at the moment, Iraq, amongst other places...

How well is your cricket team doing?

Prestwich_Blue said:
It does infuriate me when teams can't just do something simple and hang onto the ball for just a couple of minutes. Bradley just plays a safe ball to one of his team mates and those two twats Nani and Tranny are on the plane home.

Agreed!It drives you mad watching and it must drive the managers absolutely insane!The guy should have kept it in the corner better firstly.Then when Bradley gets it he can pass it or boot it into the opposite corner,or out for a goal kick,allowing everyone to regroup.Instead he fucking turns in a circle and gets caught,stupidity of the highest order.

Frank the Yank said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Frank the Yank said:
Just ANYTHING to have a pop at America. No class, no grace whatsoever. You have many Americans who go out of their way to support your favorite English team and you hate America so much you have to put in a not so sly dig.

Baseball is a great game so is Yank football. The NFL is such a well run league it makes your asshole who run the FA look like to total clown they are and lets not even talk about FIFA!!!

nom, so angry, so bitter, false patriotism mixed moments later with vitriol and nastiness as you don't get what you want.

If anyone has no class or grace, it's you, which is why 10 seconds of very basic teasing has shown your true colours for the 1,500th time on this forum, which was the aim btw.

What are you talking about?? You just cannot help yourself with your not so clever digs. I sick to death of jerk offs like you.
Chill, Frank. Log off and go and have a beer, shoot someone or something. You'll feel so much better afterwards.

paulchapo said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
It does infuriate me when teams can't just do something simple and hang onto the ball for just a couple of minutes. Bradley just plays a safe ball to one of his team mates and those two twats Nani and Tranny are on the plane home.

Agreed!It drives you mad watching and it must drive the managers absolutely insane!The guy should have kept it in the corner better firstly.Then when Bradley gets it he can pass it or boot it into the opposite corner,or out for a goal kick,allowing everyone to regroup.Instead he fucking turns in a circle and gets caught,stupidity of the highest order.
Thought DMB was fantastic all night but he should have just taken Ronaldo out and took one for the team.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Frank the Yank said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
except we don't, we try harder at other international sports such as rugby and cricket.

International football we blatantly don't try hard at, it's all about club football here.

You, on the other hand, invent lesser versions of sport because you don't want to play the proper versions in case you get beat, and the Americans can't lose, except in Vietnam and some would say at the moment, Iraq, amongst other places...

You prove my point. Its not about football. You have such a hard on for America. Thats probaly the only hard on you have had for years. What an asshole...

oh please, take the hook out of your gob, park your ego and "it's all against us" defensive false patriotism at the door and try posting like an ordinary, decent human being for once.

YOU were the one making snide comments about non football things. Have a look in the mirror but I doubt you REALLY like what you see. You dont know shit about me and any patriotism I may or may not have. You are just an insignificant guttersnipe. Enjoy the gutter....

Blue Haze said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
buckshot said:
It's better than "we suck at the only sport we try at"

How well is your cricket team doing?

about as well as the football team, and rugby team, just all we need is for Andy Murray to lose to a Lithuanian sewer cleaner and the full set for the summer will be complete.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Frank the Yank said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Chill, Frank. Log off and go and have a beer, shoot someone or something. You'll feel so much better afterwards.

Come on the guy is hurting like fuck,his team have just had a great chance to progress snatched away at the death,give him a break eh?

Frank the Yank said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Frank the Yank said:
You prove my point. Its not about football. You have such a hard on for America. Thats probaly the only hard on you have had for years. What an asshole...

oh please, take the hook out of your gob, park your ego and "it's all against us" defensive false patriotism at the door and try posting like an ordinary, decent human being for once.

YOU were the one making snide comments about non football things. Have a look in the mirror but I doubt you REALLY like what you see. You dont know shit about me and any patriotism I may or may not have. You are just an insignificant guttersnipe. Enjoy the gutter....

Definitely one of the more bizzare retorts I've seen on here..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.