World Cup Thread Thursday June 26

Ronaldo should of had at least a hattrick in this game, he's having a terrible WC

BigOscar said:
Ronaldo should of had at least a hattrick in this game, he's having a terrible WC

Maybe might shut up those who think he's better than Messi. All I have heard is Ronaldo supposedly carries Portugal and Messi plays shit for the Argies but this world cup has changed that.

Ghana are their own worst enemy. Their decision making in attack is shocking and when they have no decision to make and a cross is the best/only option it's a shit cross.

RandomJ said:
BigOscar said:

Maybe might shut up those who think he's better than Messi. All I have heard is Ronaldo supposedly carries Portugal and Messi plays shit for the Argies but this world cup has changed that.
It's utter bollocks. Portugal carry Ronaldo, not the other way around. He scores the goals, but the rest of the team do everything for him, allowing him to do whatever he wants, which so far in this WC, has been jack shit

taconinja said:
Blue Haze said:
YESSS THANK YOU TRANNY
I never thought I would cheer for him!!!!!!!
This all day, but I'll take whatever will help right now! We seem not to help ourselves atm.

It'd be unfair if Mexico made it in but US didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.