World Cup VAR

Very suspicious all this. Three unseen individuals controlling the ref in my opinion. Think it's a no from me, after that farce in the Portugal game.

Breathe of fresh air,you can see why the rest of the premier league voted against it,they’d be found out for the shit houses they are.

Don't know what happen in the Spain game, but thought it wasn't managed well in the Portugal one.

Took too long to make decisions, possibly seemed to review if players kicked up enough of a fuss.

Few wrong decisions but that's not so much of a problem with VAR, but a ref that couldn't make the right decision even with the benefit of a replay.

That is a problem with VAR too though. The directive before the World Cup was that only clear and obvious errors were going to be referred back to the referee. I can’t see how they can stick with their original decision if they’re being told they need to review it (as essentially they will already think that their initial decision was incorrect).

Don't know what happen in the Spain game, but thought it wasn't managed well in the Portugal one.

Took too long to make decisions, possibly seemed to review if players kicked up enough of a fuss.

Few wrong decisions but that's not so much of a problem with VAR, but a ref that couldn't make the right decision even with the benefit of a replay.

Or chose not to.

Is time not added on for var review?

x3 mins for var review to take the penalty from 90 mins and substitution in added time an additional +30 seconds?

But ref whistled for full time a lot earlier?

Is time not added on for var review?

x3 mins for var review to take the penalty from 90 mins and substitution in added time an additional +30 seconds?

But ref whistled for full time a lot earlier?
He fucked that up, although the initial decision to block restarting play as the VAR needed more time was the correct one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.