worrying news?, or is itgood news?

Neil McNab said:
Do you know what school Hinchcliffe went to? Same as Ashley Ward.I've been a Blue since about 1980 which probably means I've been a blue longer than you both put togeather. Call me a rag if you like but if you think Zimmer has good info you're as thick as a scooby snack!
So you pair of dummies think Eto'o Tevez and Toure are all signing do you?.......................what a delusional pair of pricks.
I'll post on here and remind you I was right when they've gone elsewhere.........anyone with common sense can see we'll be doing well to get one of those 3. That doesn't make me a rag it just means I'm more intelligent than you.

just ignore them mate your entitled to your opinion and its usually the same thick idiots who label people rags whenever the opinion isnt the same as theirs, they are like the kids in a play ground who hear a swear word and think its clever to keep repeating it

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Robinhos words...... "At the moment, I am not thinking about going back to Real Madrid. I am happy at my club and I want to stay."

i totally see where your coming from NM :s

We know he doesn't want to go back there you tit! I could put put the quotes about going back to Brazil or wanting to play for Barca but there's no point. You need to learn the difference between keeping in line with the pro City PR and what he's really thinking. You do know players have said these things and still moved before, sorry if that's a shock, that players say what they are supposed to and what they think fans and the club want to hear. It's a bit like when some asks how you are, you say allright even if you've got a stinking cold or the shits. Scary that people like you have the vote....thickos!

1.618034 said:
WTF?

Toure's going nowhere!

We don't need him anyway...

Utter bollox!
WTF with WTF?
What are you on about, you are aware we've been enquiring about him (so shouldn't come as a suprise to you) and that my post is pesimistic about getting him (agreeing with you so don't understand the "utter bollox" comment).
Sorry to ask but have you been drinking?

I can see my original post coming to pass. We what alves has said about barca should buy robinho!

Bombo said:
I can see my original post coming to pass. We what alves has said about barca should buy robinho!

Oh, has Alves been made barcelona's sporting director? He'll have a hard time fitting that in what with his selecao duties at the confederations cup ;-)

once again i will repeat what i have said before which is i will go the first home game of next year butt naked if robbie isnt with us come august!

This would be a terrible deal IMO. Toure is not needed as we have De Jong Kompany and Zabaleta to fill that position. Also we just bought Gareth Barry if you hadn't forgotten. Eto is not a proven premiership striker and is about 29. Robinho is 25 and will one day be the best player in the world. Something neither of these 2 will ever be. Don't get me wrong i would love to have 2 players like Toure and Eto just not at the expence of Robinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.