worrying news?, or is itgood news?

The last thing the club would want to do is lose Robbie

His signing was a Statement of Intent and we should be building on that not taking it away and putting a new statement of intent there.

Just fearing the worse, if two of the deals we've got on the boil come off I'll be suprised and happy but no way do I think we'll get Eto'o, Toure or Dzeko. Tevez will suprise me if that happens, more likely we'll get Cruz, Lusiano and no on else. Who knows maybe Zlotan will roll into town and suprise us all!

Neil McNab said:
Just fearing the worse, if two of the deals we've got on the boil come off I'll be suprised and happy but no way do I think we'll get Eto'o, Toure or Dzeko. Tevez will suprise me if that happens, more likely we'll get Cruz, Lusiano and no on else. Who knows maybe Zlotan will roll into town and suprise us all!

So basically anything can happen, you wouldnt be surprised by any of it, but Robinho is off because its all going tits up?

Neil McNab said:

I sincerely doubt that we will only sign 3 players in the summer. We got more players in January when there was less time and more difficult conditions.

nickson71 said:
The last thing the club would want to do is lose Robbie

His signing was a Statement of Intent and we should be building on that not taking it away and putting a new statement of intent there.

well i can understand that point of view, but the fact remains he wasn't hughes' choice, and as such there might be an even greater statement of intent to be made, if hughes was able to replace him with a ribery or aguero.

avoidconfusion said:
I sincerely doubt that we will only sign 3 players in the summer. We got more players in January when there was less time and more difficult conditions.

it's not the number, it's the quality. barry was a good start, but this summer is clearly still in the balance.

Neil McNab said:
Robi wants out as he knows all our transfer deals are going tits up simple as!!!!

not that i am a "believer" in Zin's ITK credentials however i always thought he was correct that you are a rag, the above post confirms it imo.

The Robinho comments keep coming from his mouth nobody else's and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to move despite the PR. I agree we'll sign more than 2 players but not of the quality we all want, I think Eto'o is as likely as we are to win the league next year and Hughes knows it. I'd expect the next signing to be a name not already mentioned and one most would have to google!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.