worrying news?, or is itgood news?

Neil McNab said:
The Robinho comments keep coming from his mouth nobody else's and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to move despite the PR. I agree we'll sign more than 2 players but not of the quality we all want, I think Eto'o is as likely as we are to win the league next year and Hughes knows it. I'd expect the next signing to be a name not already mentioned and one most would have to google!

rag. (see previous page post)

Rammy Blue said:
Neil McNab said:
The Robinho comments keep coming from his mouth nobody else's and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to move despite the PR. I agree we'll sign more than 2 players but not of the quality we all want, I think Eto'o is as likely as we are to win the league next year and Hughes knows it. I'd expect the next signing to be a name not already mentioned and one most would have to google!

rag. (see above)

I think im going to have to agree with you here.

Neil McNab said:
so whenever a story comes out of him being linked with another club and he says he is 100% commited to city this means he wants to go?

Rammy Blue said:
Neil McNab said:

rag. (see previous page post)
totally agree rammy hes a rag

Rammy blue you couldn't be more wrong, I go back to the days of Machin and Swales and went same school as Hinchcliffe. I'm about as blue as a Manc gets, I'm allowed to judge what I read and what's coming out of Robi's mouth sends out nothing but "I want to move" to me. I have to say if you think Zimmer is right om anything you really are misguided..........on this occasion you have everything wrong for sure!

Neil McNab said:
Rammy blue you couldn't be more wrong, I go back to the days of Machin and Swales and went same school as Hinchcliffe. I'm about as blue as a Manc gets, I'm allowed to judge what I read and what's coming out of Robi's mouth sends out nothing but "I want to move" to me. I have to say if you think Zimmer is right om anything you really are misguided..........on this occasion you have everything wrong for sure!

lol at the rag's lame explanation.

Robinhos words...... "At the moment, I am not thinking about going back to Real Madrid. I am happy at my club and I want to stay."

i totally see where your coming from NM :s

What a pair of pricks.........You accuse people of being rags who come on and say we've got Kaka in the bag and then when someone is more realistic you think they're a rag too. By any chance have you heard of the lynch mobs and witch hunts in Salem............you'd have been drowning those witches with the thickest of them for sure.

Neil McNab said:
What a pair of pricks.........You accuse people of being rags who come on and say we've got Kaka in the bag and then when someone is more realistic you think they're a rag too. By any chance have you heard of the lynch mobs and witch hunts in Salem............you'd have been drowning those witches with the thickest of them for sure.

boring rag.

Do you know what school Hinchcliffe went to? Same as Ashley Ward.I've been a Blue since about 1980 which probably means I've been a blue longer than you both put togeather. Call me a rag if you like but if you think Zimmer has good info you're as thick as a scooby snack!
So you pair of dummies think Eto'o Tevez and Toure are all signing do you?.......................what a delusional pair of pricks.
I'll post on here and remind you I was right when they've gone elsewhere.........anyone with common sense can see we'll be doing well to get one of those 3. That doesn't make me a rag it just means I'm more intelligent than you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.