worrying news?, or is itgood news?

Didsbury Dave said:
jhg1989 said:
bobmcfc said:
wow loads of loyalty shown on here.

Tell me about it whats with these people putting teams up that don't include Superman!???

Wankers IMO - Wouldn't drop Ireland from our team fro Eto'o or Yaya or Tevez or any footballer in the world!!!

CTID

No way will Ireland not be in the team.

Have a look at my team above with Ireland and these two in there. I believe that's what he'd do. De Jong would step down.

Yeh saw your post I think you are the only one who put him in your team!

Diego1983 said:
tomhawley said:
i dont know how i would feel

selling robinho to another club would leave me seriously pissed off

but with yaya toure and etoo coming the other way, two of the best players in the world in their respective positions, i dont know how i would feel

if we signed a quality orthadox left winger and played 442 i would not be that disheartened

if our team looked like this

given
richards, onouha, dunne, bridge
swp, toure, barry, left winger
etoo, tevez

thats to say if we didnt sign any defenders, which we will, then i think it would look a real quality team, but to not have robinho but be 30 odd million richer is worthless

Why would you leave out Zab and Kompany over richards and dunne? (just a thought)

i was more about showing where toure and etoo would fit in, so i kept the back 4 we have been using... thats all,

people are giving me shit because i didnt plan my imaginary team down to a tee, (i know you have not)

but jesus, calm yourselves, i would have zab and komps in the team over them, but was just showing toure and etoo in the team...

no the only swap i would be interested in would be for eto'o and either iniesta or messi, otherwise keep robbie

tomhawley said:
Diego1983 said:
tomhawley said:

but with yaya toure and etoo coming the other way, two of the best players in the world in their respective positions, i dont know how i would feel

if we signed a quality orthadox left winger and played 442 i would not be that disheartened

given
etoo, tevez

thats to say if we didnt sign any defenders, which we will, then i think it would look a real quality team, but to not have robinho but be 30 odd million richer is worthless

Why would you leave out Zab and Kompany over richards and dunne? (just a thought)

i was more about showing where toure and etoo would fit in, so i kept the back 4 we have been using... thats all,

people are giving me shit because i didnt plan my imaginary team down to a tee, (i know you have not)

but jesus, calm yourselves, i would have zab and komps in the team over them, but was just showing toure and etoo in the team...

haha i see what u have done... and i see ur getting a hard time, youll no not to do it again lol

Diego1983 said:
tomhawley said:
Diego1983 said:
tomhawley said:

given
etoo, tevez

haha i see what u have done... and i see ur getting a hard time, youll no not to do it again lol

haha tell me about it mate

Real-City said:
Don't want to lose Robbie at all but purely business, you have to take that if offered. We would get the better end of the deal.

Also, with Yaya comes Kolo so it is almost getting 3 players with Robbie. Again, I prefer to keep Robbie but there is a business side you have to look at.

moomba said:
We shouldn't need to do swap deals, losing Robinho would set us back so regardless of the merits of Eto'o and Yaya (both would be phenomenal signings) I wouldn't make the deal.

I agree having both or all three would be the best option and would improve the chances of Robinho staying longer and scoring more goals per game than his current ratio in a City shirt.

Swapping one player for another is not beneficial to us unless the player we are losing has decent cover and the player we are gaining will make that position stronger than it currently is.

Of course we will be letting a number of players go over the next three months but we should only let them go once we have better replacements for them in place.

Again if we get some key personnel that miss a fair part of next season due to injury we want to know that we don't get too weakened when their replacement steps in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.