worrying news?, or is itgood news?

bobmcfc said:
platty7 said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
platty7 said:
Agree but we dont have to ballance the books. was thinking if this did happen i would get Riberry. I would keep robie if it was my choice.

Thought Ribbery had made it pretty crystal clear he wont be playing for anyone in manchester after his comments last week.

Didnt hear/read what he said but guess it wasnt good .

doesn't like english weather apparently, too much like germany and wants to sun himself in spain
The weather is nice over there

kippax casual said:
bobmcfc said:
kippax casual said:
I would snap Barca's hands off

what if yaya and eto'o don't want to come here ? if they did why not just pay cash for them and keep robbie ? and if barca didnt like it we should walk away and not be dictated to by a bigger club ?

then again i think alot just don't want robbie here and look for any excuse to get rid
If they didn't want to come then they wouldn't come would they

and we'd be left with an unhappy player because we were trying to swap him to another club

bobmcfc said:
platty7 said:
platty7 said:
Agree but we dont have to ballance the books. was thinking if this did happen i would get Riberry. I would keep robie if it was my choice.

Thought Ribbery had made it pretty crystal clear he wont be playing for anyone in manchester after his comments last week.

Didnt hear/read what he said but guess it wasnt good .

doesn't like english weather apparently, too much like germany and wants to sun himself in spain

Spot on Bob, Quoted it as his reason for wanting out of Germany so stated he would not even consider England at the moment. At a guess Id say for a player like Ribbery that only really leaves a few options, Barca, Real Madrid, Possibly AC so I suppose the guessers amongst us could way up who that may release from those clubs.

I'd want to see Robinho stay on for at least another season and see if can achieve some consistency, he's obviuosly prone to flashes of brilliance and I get such a buzz when he's in those moods (Portsmouth at home and Everton away). But if he doesn't kick on and make that type of perfomance more of a habit then he can go. It not just a coincidence so many pundits say he doesn't look like he cares half the time.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the club have crackdown on people leaking information in the January window?
If I remember right it seemed to work with nobody knowing what was going on, look at the De Jong transfer no one saw that one coming.
Things seemed to have stayed the same over the next 6 months with no info getting leaked. Barry came out of the blue.
So why now the sudden change with every man and his dog suddenly having a source?
I just don't get it.
CTID

bobmcfc said:
kippax casual said:
bobmcfc said:
kippax casual said:
I would snap Barca's hands off

what if yaya and eto'o don't want to come here ? if they did why not just pay cash for them and keep robbie ? and if barca didnt like it we should walk away and not be dictated to by a bigger club ?

then again i think alot just don't want robbie here and look for any excuse to get rid
If they didn't want to come then they wouldn't come would they

and we'd be left with an unhappy player because we were trying to swap him to another club

But hasn't Robinho come out today and said he would love to play for Barca?

Anyway it's not likely to happen as I don't think Robinho is a Guardiola type of player

twinkletoes said:
You mean you just made it up.

Do you work for the Daily Star by any chance?
i herd somet along these lines but was told it was very unlikely to happen as i would be a backward step in the pursuit to have world class players here !

Super Ned said:
I'd want to see Robinho stay on for at least another season and see if can achieve some consistency, he's obviuosly prone to flashes of brilliance and I get such a buzz when he's in those moods (Portsmouth at home and Everton away). But if he doesn't kick on and make that type of perfomance more of a habit then he can go. It not just a coincidence so many pundits say he doesn't look like he cares half the time.

You need to take into account as well that teams see Robbie as a major threat and play there tactics accordingly, other players in the team have benefitted from this on more than one occasion this season as it weakens other area's that they then can expose. With more quality in the side oppositions will have to adjust accordingly potentially freeing up Robbie even more this season to kick on. IMO of course.

Super Ned said:

You need to take into account as well that teams see Robbie as a major threat and play there tactics accordingly, other players in the team have benefitted from this on more than one occasion this season as it weakens other area's that they then can expose. With more quality in the side oppositions will have to adjust accordingly potentially freeing up Robbie even more this season to kick on. IMO of course.

This^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.