Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

Went to whitehaven near the lake district. Harbour area was nice but the rest of the place was a dump.
Also the place was full of scousers it made me feel unsafe in my City top. Couldnt wait to get out and away from that horrible accent. I thought I was in dipperpool to be honest. Run down horrible place I could see why whitehaven is so popular with scousers.

Venice,Vecenza and Florence.I have never been to a place I did not like in Italy.
Bergen.
Madrid.
Berlin.
Vienna.
York and London.
Nothing special.
Barcelona.
New York.
I can understand why folk hate Paris but i love their art galleries.
Aberdeen.

Best - Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Venice, Tallinn, Salzburg, Jerusalem, Quebec, San Francisco, Key West & Chicago.

Worst - Kolkata, Mumbai, Multan, Peshawar, Chengdu, Abidjan, Sana'a, Damascus & Baghdad.

Edit: Add Good - Cape Town. Bad - Johannesburg & Chennai.

Last edited:
Best New York City, magnificent , wonderful, vibrant city, Paris, Barcelona, Bangkok and Mumbai close runners up.

Worst: Canberra, Australia, what an utter dead end , sh1t hole, my word it was depressing.

Venice,Vecenza and Florence.I have never been to a place I did not like in Italy.
Bergen.
Madrid.
Berlin.
Vienna.
York and London.
Nothing special.
Barcelona.
New York.
I can understand why folk hate Paris but i love their art galleries.
Aberdeen.
Barcelona! Nothing special? WOW!!!!

Best:-

1. Seville
2. Rome
3. Copenhagen
4. Barcelona
5. Paris

Also good: Valencia, Prague, Bilbao, Madrid, Brussels, Malmo, Segovia, Toledo, Florence, Pisa, London, York, Edinburgh.

Slightly disappointing: Milan

Very disappointing: Amsterdam, Oxford.

Barcelona! Nothing special? WOW!!!!

Best:-

1. Seville
2. Rome
3. Copenhagen
4. Barcelona
5. Paris

Also good: Valencia, Prague, Bilbao, Madrid, Brussels, Malmo, Segovia, Toledo, Florence, Pisa, London, York, Edinburgh.

Slightly disappointing: Milan

Very disappointing: Amsterdam, Oxford.
Nothing there that really took my interest.
In the place 2 mins and caught a pickpocket trying to dip me.

Nothing there that really took my interest.
In the place 2 mins and caught a pickpocket trying to dip me.
Well, I suppose we are all different and have different likes and dislikes. Pickpockets can certainly be offputting.

But you’ve got the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Cituadella Park, the two “Gaudi houses”, Montjuic Castle, MNAC/magic fountains, the Olympic Stadium, the old quarter and that’s just off the top of my head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.