Worst And Best Cities You've Visited.

I've lived in New York and Denver - both great places to visit.

Best:
Sevilla
Barcelona
Florence
Santa Fe
Vienna

Worst:
Dallas
Atlanta
Santo Domingo
Los Angeles

Best-
Manchester
Cologne
Berlin
Valencia
NYC
Minneapolis
Munich
San Diego

Worst-
LA
Paris (after you've seen what you need to see, get out)
Leverkusen
Watford

AntiUnited said:
Has anyone been to Japan? im planing on doing a Far east asia tour next year. i was thinking Tokyo, Hong kong, Singapore, Thailand. am i missing a must go place please tell me.
Depends on how long you have. If you're going to Japan, I wouldn't miss Kyoto. And once you're there, you can also do a day trip to Nara, which is basically the best place in Japan. Out of Hong Kong and Singapore, I'd say Hong Kong is definitely the more impressive, but Singapore is a much nicer place to be imo. Here's a photo I took in Hong Kong.

299309_10150389148267028_2046955_n.jpg

It's just really polluted and the hotels are tiny. It's also actually pretty ugly once you get past the spectacular skyline. Singapore has more in the way of greenery and is much cleaner. But it is really expensive. Especially alcohol and tobacco.

For me, the single must-see thing in Asia is Siem Reap.

I'd definitely second the Philippines, and would choose it every time over Thailand. I found most people in Thailand to be wankers trying to rip you off. It's easier to get around, and definitely better set up for tourists, but the stuff in the Philippines is so much better and the people were far nicer ime. Go to Batad:

308901_10151577020532028_229779562_n.jpg

But like I said, it takes more work to get around in the Philippines. Although I will admit that Thai food shits all over Filipino food.

I'm With Stupid said:
AntiUnited said:
Has anyone been to Japan? im planing on doing a Far east asia tour next year. i was thinking Tokyo, Hong kong, Singapore, Thailand. am i missing a must go place please tell me.
Depends on how long you have. If you're going to Japan, I wouldn't miss Kyoto. And once you're there, you can also do a day trip to Nara, which is basically the best place in Japan. Out of Hong Kong and Singapore, I'd say Hong Kong is definitely the more impressive, but Singapore is a much nicer place to be imo. Here's a photo I took in Hong Kong.

It's just really polluted and the hotels are tiny. It's also actually pretty ugly once you get past the spectacular skyline. Singapore has more in the way of greenery and is much cleaner. But it is really expensive. Especially alcohol and tobacco.

I'd definitely second the Philippines, and would choose it every time over Thailand. I found most people in Thailand to be wankers trying to rip you off. It's easier to get around, and definitely better set up for tourists, but the stuff in the Philippines is so much better and the people were far nicer ime. Go to Batad:

But like I said, it takes more work to get around in the Philippines. Although I will admit that Thai food shits all over Filipino food.

Nince thanks for that. i might take a visit to Kyoto then is it close or far from Tokyo ?

I'm With Stupid said:
AntiUnited said:

I shit all over my drawers whenever I eat either....!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.