Worst City players you remember

After 48yrs the list is quite long but jo and pointalot have to be the (i was about to type players but cant) most disappointing

mancboy123 said:
Pigeonho I know this is a game of opinions but if uve been watching for 23 years and jo makes your top three you cant have been watching that closely. That penalty that Lee Bradbury took against Bradford in the cup they are still waiting for that to come down

Badbuy! I had completely repressed the fact that that guy plyed for City!

He makes Jo look like fucking Pele!

bluefandk said:
Pigeonho said:
23 years mate, and my opinion, (my opinion), is that he is in my top 3 players I have seen. I have seen some shit, too. Perhaps its because he is in a team like he is in now, and it just highlights how shit he is, but honest to god now, I can' think of players I have gone 'aw fuck' when seen on the team sheet and who simply can't do the basics like, well you know - pass the ball for one. That chance AJ had yesterday, he pointed to his ears as if to say 'you need to shout if you were on'. I guarantee Jo would have missed that though, if AJ had left it. He is clumsy, dopey and just can't do what should be being done. We are playing with 10 men with him in the team. Again, in my opinion.

Laurent Charvet, put that shower of shite in your pipe and smoke it!
Haha, yeah Charvet! Thing is though he didn't make me go 'aw fuck' when I saw his name on the team sheet. Jo makes me do that, simply because we have better than him available and/or on the books. Part of that 'aw fuck' is aimed at Bobby for playing him, because it seems that opinion is that people are baffled as to why he is not only included in the match day squad, but is now a first teamer, essentially. I am guessing BM is putting him in the shop window, but if you were a manager of a club and you saw Jo's performances, would you stump up the £4-5m we will probably want for him to put him in your team? I know I wouldn't.

Bradbury was poor management, and by that I mean we had spent £3.5m, (about £15m in todays market), for a player who Pompey signed from the Army, and who had had 1 or 2 prolific seasons. When we signed him I went to the pre seasoon game at Turf Moor where he scored a hat trick on his debut. 'The new Alan Shearer', I dubbed him as. I still get the piss took out of me for that, because my mates who didn't go got all excited at that statement! He was shit, yeah, but not in my top 3 shit, (he comes 4th ;-) )

I demand he makes the top three he was just massively poor lol. I understand what you mean but i do take issue yesterday we didnt have that much better available.

If he had played tevez upfront with milner on the right people would have complained that milner should not be playing upfront, unfortunately until we have the option of a fit balo and dzeko he is sadly the best we have upfront.

Take solace in the fact that we were shocking yesterday and had 5 players who didnt turn up in lescott, swp, kolarov, boa and jo and a keeper who made a shocker of a mistake on another day we go out effectively we have gone away to a decent championship side and managed to bring them back here with six players

.....David Brightwell, Barry Conlan, John Burridge, Michael Frontzeck, Ged Brannan, Jim Whitley...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.