Worst City players you remember

Can't believe that Gary Megson often gets overlooked in these threads - seeing him rumble about in a blue shirt was a sore test of loyalty.
Jo is the latest in a very long line flying the flag of low comedy.

STEVE DALEY (4 goals in 48 games...described in a 2001 Observer article as "the biggest waste of money in football history")

MIKHAEL KAVELASHVILI (2 goals in 24 games...class)

JO .....Absolute rubbish full stop.

A topic for which there are a wealth of possibles. Having been to my first City game in 1972 I think there are a number that spring to mind.
Jason Van Blerk - a full back who even Lincoln fans laughed at
Michael Frontzek - another left back who should have been left back in the dressing room
John Ryan - an accident witing to happen
Martyn Margetson - a goalie who thought he was not allowed to use his hands. I seriously think that when Bobby McDonald and Nigel Gleghorn went in goals I felt safer than watching Margetson.
Gerry Creaney - great piece of business by Alan Ball to swap the little genius Paul Walsh for that load of old tripe
Adrian Heath - nicknamed "inchy" but should have been nicknamed shitty
Jo - I have lost all patience with him and cannot understand why he plays. Plays what I call an Ann Widdecombe type of game
Barry Conlon - I honestly thought he was a fan who had won a competition to play for City
Terry Park - as useless as a chocolate fireguard

That's all that spring to mind for the momnet as the sick bucket is now overflowing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.