Worst City players you remember

Gordon Dalziel. I remember one game around 83-84 time I was at a match with my dad ( i was about 10) and he was impersonating a winger on the Main Stand side.. It was pissing down in this game, and I swear down now, the ball ventured away from his control( again) into near the centre circle and he ran to get it.. but the shelter of the Maine stand dissapeared and he actually ran back to the touchline out of the rain. I seen this with my own eyes and I remember my dad doing his nut in over it. Of that time and moving into the mid eighties we had some absolute Shite in the form of Peter Bodak, David Johnson, Gordon Smith, Lawrie Cunnigham, Trevor Christie, Robert Hopkin( horrible twat) etc etc I remember thinking, could it get any worse being a blue..little did I know what the next decade would hold. CTID

Steve Lomas......complete con man....use to shout and wave his hands a lot.......but if you watched him closely, he would pull out of tackles !......bit like Gary Megson....but with less talent !

Team 3

1.Nash

2.Edgehill

3.Gidman

4.Kenaghan

5.Vaughan

6.Negouai

7.Kinsey

8.Silkman

9.Samaras

10.R Taylor

11.Lillis

subs

12.Vonk

13.Sommeil
Team 2

1. Fraser Digby he was a rag are you getting him mixed up with Perry Suckling

2. Ged Brannan

3.Mikkel Bischkoff

4.David Sommeill

5.Sammy McIlroy

6. Hamman

7.Barry Conlon

8.Steve Daley

9.Adrian Heath

10.Lee Badbuy

11.Buster Phillips

Subs

John Macken

Paul Sugrue

Manager

A Balls
1. Fraser Digby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.