Worst City players you remember

You obviously forgot Kevan’s 56 goals in just over one and a half seasons!

I suppose it was understandable as you must have been at least 12 when both players departed.

You obviously forgot Kevan’s 56 goals in just over one and a half seasons!

I suppose it was understandable as you must have been at least 12 when both players departed.

So you let me off then. 8-)

Still Lee Peacock and my mind is made up

I began to suspect he wasn’t the answer to all our problems when we played Chester in the FA Cup. Chester were bottom of the 4th Division by about 20 points at the time and when they saw him warming up they all started pointing and laughing at him. I was in the home end that day and thought this isn’t a good sign, if Chester fans are laughing at our new star striker.

Way too many. Heath, Clough, Mills, Mendy, Mangala,Bony and McPointalot are in the top 20.

To drag a name way before most on here's era.... Ken Mulhearn. Anyone remember him?
I seem to remember he was pretty awful the few games I saw him play for City

To drag a name way before most on here's era.... Ken Mulhearn. Anyone remember him?
I seem to remember he was pretty awful the few games I saw him play for City
Ken Mulhearn? He played 62 games for City in all competitions, and was a regular member of the 1967-68 title-winning side.

I don't think that qualifies him for the list of shame.

I am glad to see Stuart Lee and Bobby Shinton have been mentioned. Another from that era was Paul Sugrue. If you never saw him, you missed seeing someone who looked as if he had never played football before. I fancy that Big Mal picked these gems out of the gutter. So much for his judgment of a player (at least latterly).

More recently, Barry Conlon and Chris Shuker spring to mind. Kevin Ellegaard wasn't much cop either. And Jason van Blerk.....and Frontzeck.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.