Worst City players you remember

i`ve been going a long time and seen some shit, but names that spring to mind without too much effort are

cliff sear,

phil boyer,

nigel clough,

lee badbuy,

steve daley,

george weah,

derrick kevan
I call bullshit in the case of Derek Kevan (at least learn to spell his name correctly) and Cliff Sear.

Kevan played 76 matches for City over two seasons and scored 56 goals. If that is a shit record you are consigning a hell of a lot of players to the dustbin of history. Kevan came to City towards the end of career to replace Alex Harley. He did a good job for City but was moved on when City had the option to sign someone better.

Sear played ten seasons for City at a bad time in our history playing 279 matches. He was a stalwart defender with a great sliding tackle.

I am sorry but you are sprouting absolute bollox. You probably have barely seen either of the above many times apart from maybe a few matches at the end of their career.

This sort of thread always produces a large number of comments which probably says more about the poster than the players concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.