worst comment

ayia napa blues

Whats the worst most funny comment you've heard a city fan say this season

some classics I can remember are

*against pompy at home "We should have scored more" some people are never happy

*against Fulham at home at HT, "he's had a good first season hughes"

*my girlfriend when i got us ticket for the last game of the season "are we up stairs or down" refering to the second tier "and are we neighbours" sitting together CLASSIC

*is richard dunne the fat one - a female fan at a home game

Guy behind us kept shoutin abuse at the linesman e.g "LINO...ya dick" etc

then after a few times my gf turned to me and said "how does he know he's called Lionel?"

I dunno about Worst comment, tbh you get lots of moaners.....usually Women saying 'you're not playing that way City' when a backwards pass is made.
BUT the Best comment I've heard was a few seasons ago in the Away fans pub near Villa when some bloke was chatting to his mate and I heard him say 'If Sibierski's that good in the air he should be a f*cking Pilot.' Cracked me up

Rushton121 said:
Guy behind us kept shoutin abuse at the linesman e.g "LINO...ya dick" etc

then after a few times my gf turned to me and said "how does he know he's called Lionel?"
PMSL!!!! Brilliant

a bloke sat behind me at the last home game was moaning about Robinho staying out wide and said "that he'd be better paying in the middle maybe as a target man!, i couldn't beleive my ear's, and he was being serious. its not something that has been said but we have a gimp sat in front of us, he wears a skin tight leather jacket, leather gloves, a completely bald head and straps hanging down from his jeans, his mate (who we call mini gimp) also wears leather. We have had a few laugh's at these two this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.