worst comment

" I don't like Robinho he is just not city" i nearly dropped when another life long blue belonging to same branch said this.

ConnorMCFC said:
my mum

"isnt the grass green"!!!

im still shaking my head at that one

mid 1960's not exactly sure, Old Trafford Test against the West Indies. Having only watched cricket on black and white telly and my first live game, coupled with the fact there was no grass in Collyhurst. I was gobsmacked. My exact comment

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Not really a comment but Joe Hart screaming at Zaki at Wigan away was hilarious

Haha, I liked that too, he was going mental wasn't he. Think he's going to be a bit of a legend, hopefully for us.

13 seconds into the Hamburg QF, some idiot behind me screaming how "Robinho is fucking shit" and we should get rid, accused me of "Never seeing me before" the two of us who were attempting to explain what a tit he was being showed him our S.T's he shut up and funnily enough it's us who've never seen him again.

Random joke............

Picture the scene in Man Utd's dressing room last Sunday in the Manchester Derby minutes before kick off, and the reds are about to get their teamtalk........ "Right lads I want 110% commitment from the word go against this Blue shit".........."Remember how the lucky bastards did the double on us last year and on the anniversary of Munich?"......"They only got 6 shots on target in the two games you was robbed and it can't happen again"......"By Christ think on, if you don't secure victory you give those filthy scurvey infested, rat eating scouse bastards a chance of winning the premiership"........."Remember when your Grannies house was robbed???"......"Now I don't care if you kick, punch or headbutt your way to victory you must win this....Goodluck!!!"

Then Fergie walks in and says.........."Thanks Ref, I will take it from here"

IN the mid 60's we took our mam with us to Maine road, her first live game. As she was only used to black and White motd, as we took up our spot in the scoreboard end she says " oh wow it's in techicolour" the place erupted, she missed very few games after that, just to digress slightly we went to one game and on the way back we stayed on the 25 bus that went to the gardeners arms instead of getting off at newton heath, I wondered what we were up to, turns out she was treating us to go to the forways in moston to watch Zulu which had just come out. I couldn't believe my luck, city and the flicks in one day.
In those days it just didn't happen. sigh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.