worst comment

Guy commenting at the Pompey game about De Jongs passing.

"side ways nigel, go on, go sideways again nigel. FUCKING HELL NIGEL, A PASS FORWARD!!"

Prestwich_Blue said:
Someone actually posted this on a thread (and they mean it).

Alan Ball was my worse manager of the last fifty years.........untill Hughes shown me that Ball was a f*cking tactical mastermind compared with him,

Link second comment down.
Some of the stuff being posted on here these days is embarrasing.
One of the worse i've heard is & it was a good few aswell "why the fucks he taken Elano off the thick twat",cue Elano hobbling to the touchline fucked & having ice packs put on his legs in the dressing room,i sometimes think fans now are pretty clueless,or permanently pissed.

lmao some of these posts are funny ,

against sunderland some tit in the 3rd tier colin bell went "Is that craig bellamy? I didnt know we signed him"

Having to queue up to get into the Hamburg home leg, I missed the KO and was watching the game on a telly inside the ground through a window. Missed the 1st 10 minutes but got inside and took my seat. Towards half time I realised something was amiss and asked my mate "when did Shauny go off?", "he didn't start mate" came the reply. At this point I realised that Hamburg were wearing red, not orange like the team on the telly. Still don't know what game they were showing on the telly but felt such a numpty for taking half an hour to notice it was a different game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.