Worst Ever City Signing.....

I think his name was Alain Toure. Keegan later said we must check these players out more thoroughly before signing them after he discovered he needed regular blood changes.

McManaman got on my tits, but Creaney takes some beating for me as the worst signing. Isnt it amazing to think just how many duffers weve bought down the years? At least we're not as bad as Southampton. Remember when Souness bought that clown who had never played a game in his life?

/

Trigger said:

this! or maybe jo. we broke our record transfer fee for him then 6 months later goes out on loan and scores more goals for them in one game.

The OP's user name gives us a clue to the worst, Peter Bodak, winger, signed from the rags under (I think) Billy Mac.

Rubbish player whose only effect on City's fortunes was negative, in that he crashed a car on Princess Parkway when driving under the influence, ran away and then got sacked. Unfortunately, Bobby MacDonald, a good player for us, was with him in the car and got sacked too.

Pillock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.