Worst Ever City Signing.....

cyberblue said:
bluecm said:
Ian Paisley said:
I think his name was Alain Toure. Keegan later said we must check these players out more thoroughly before signing them after he discovered he needed regular blood changes.

Didnt he contract DVT on a plance back from internantional duty.

Fat Bob Taylor has to be up there, shocking... bagged a couple of scrappy deflected goals.

I though it has something to do with him not taking his tablets. The reason being when he got on the team coach he though it was just going to the airport and not driving all the way to Portsmouth

Alioune Toure was his name, i think he had something to do with the deal for Nicolas Anelka and that's how we got rid of him. I think he got a blood clot on the journey to Portsmouth one year and that would concur with Ian's post.

barry silkman..... i met him few years back in nightclub in newmarket, through a mutual friend, who told him i was a massive blue, the look of total horror when i never recognised him, swooned, fainted or offered to suck his dick for him was pure class.....never met someone so far up their own arse as him, he actually thought he was one of citys best ever wingers, i told him he would be remembered more for training grey-hounds....

binzy m.cf.c said:
barry silkman..... i met him few years back in nightclub in newmarket, through a mutual friend, who told him i was a massive blue, the look of total horror when i never recognised him, swooned, fainted or offered to suck his dick for him was pure class.....never met someone so far up their own arse as him, he actually thought he was one of citys best ever wingers, i told him he would be remembered more for training grey-hounds....

Now an agent.....'nuff said.

Righthererightnow said:
Gary Megson, Alfons Groendijk, Laurent Charvet, Nigel Clough I could go on!!

megson and clough both scored on their debuts for us Im sure
both went downhill after that

fowler just keeps his nose above water for bagging v manu

one thats not been mentioned is Dabo
saw him pre season against Bradford and thought he was shocking, and he was

creaney gets it for me because of walsh, one of my city heroes going the other way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.