Worst Ever United Away Support

jrb said:
I know it's an often used cliché, but tonight was the worst ever United away support I have seen/witnessed. No seriously.

Apart from the odd 'United' chant, there was absolutely nothing from them.

TBH I think the atmosphere created by the City fans really intimidated them, before the game(on the concorse), during the game, and at the end of the game.

Now we need to take that kind of support away to Newcastle and get behind the lads for 90 minutes.

davymcfc said:
I think they shat their pants. No joke.
They were frightened to fucking sing I tell you now they were! They were completely intimadated by us!

Quiet. Not up for it. The enormity of what they have been witnessing all season becoming a stark reality in front of them as the mighty Blues stopped them having a shot on target.

I'd be gutted if we don't win the league now, but even if we don't there is such an air of inevitability about it. They are resigned to the fact it's over (their dominance). They delicious schadenfreude of it all is that it will take them fucking years to reconcile it.

The past was yours but the future's mine, you're all out of time.

And all week people were suggesting there'd be Utd everywhere. Scarcely heard them

There was quite a lot of Utd fans out in town preparing to celebrate and the police helicopter is still circling overhead now.

Marvin said:
And all week people were suggesting there'd be Utd everywhere. Scarcely heard them

My missus was shopping in town all afternoon and told me all she's seen is City fans everywhere , no United whatsoever ....

she said there were hundreds of City fans singing in pubs , and walking through the streets in large mobs singing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.