Worst Ever United Away Support

I know of at least 4 United tickets that went to 'strangers' i.e. people who had never been to a United match before!! All 4 of the tickets were sold for £500 each!! Was also told, although this is hearsay evidence, that some tickets had been sold for £1,000 because "we are going to win so if I can get money for the ticket I might as well'!! Two of the ones I actually know about went because 'I'll never set foot in that place' (The Etihad)!! Why buy tickets then? Why not leave them for real fans to buy?

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY

THE BOYS IN BLUE WILL NEVER GIVE IN.

jimharri said:
Any MiBs knocking around, picking off families?

About 5pm near the arndale a group of twats (not wearing any utd gear) passed me and one went right in my face and sneared "i hope that shirt fucking burns the flesh off your back" and him and his cronies found it hilarious and walked off. They had passed 2 blokes in city shirts and said nowt, but when they came to a woman and her pensioner mum they decided to have a word! Harmless, but is that the kind of brave stuff you're on about?!?! ;)

Makes knocking them sad bastards off their perch even sweeter really :)

kippaxkid74 said:
jimharri said:
Any MiBs knocking around, picking off families?

About 5pm near the arndale a group of twats (not wearing any utd gear) passed me and one went right in my face and sneared "i hope that shirt fucking burns the flesh off your back" and him and his cronies found it hilarious and walked off. They had passed 2 blokes in city shirts and said nowt, but when they came to a woman and her pensioner mum they decided to have a word! Harmless, but is that the kind of brave stuff you're on about?!?! ;)

Makes knocking them sad bastards off their perch even sweeter really :)

Typical of rags .....

City fans have shown a big presence in town all afternoon , i'll bet they said nothing to them either ..... much easier to have a go at women , or attack an empty shop when nobodys looking!

No joke, Fulham made more noise when they came.

One of the worse away supports i've ever seen, absolutely shocking.

My theory is the fuckers were worried, tonight reminded me of when we pulled it back to 3-2 in the FA Cup.

They became anxious, and became aggressive towards their own. Tonight they did that again, but for a full 95 minutes.

I don't even think we got the '20,000 empty seats song' from them.

Shocking they were, more noise came out my arse before.

bluemanc7 said:
jrb said:
I know it's an often used cliché, but tonight was the worst ever United away support I have seen/witnessed. No seriously.

Agreed. Very poor. Couldn't hear them.

Got this text after the game. Anyone think of a witty reply:

Dear Manchester City, we called while you were out. The league title you ordered and paid for five years ago is ready to collect. Apologies for the delay; we're as mystified as you are why it took so long.

?
Thankyou for your kind letter and thinking nothing of it we've all been waiting for much longer than that and are quite used to it.
We might not be in because we're thinking of going out to plan our holidays and have another spending spree over the summer.
So can you deliver it to the neighbours. Even though they're a bit loudmouthed and always ducking and diving lately I'm sure if we don't get it ourselves just like they have done for the past few weeks they will come to ours and simply hand it over to us themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.