Worst Goalkeeper

Tracey, burridge, sydall, seaman, stowell, mimms, ellegurd (sp), all comfortable sit above him, and thats without thinking of more.
With the exception of Seaman and Ellegard, you've simply listed every keeper since the 80's we've had on loan apart from Cooper, Arneson (or however you spell his name) and Fulop.
A bit harsh on Mimms as he played one game and I think Stowell played twice. Certainly no more than three times.

Agreed mate.
It was clear when Schmeichel got here, there was still a couple of seasons in him at least and was a great bit of business, with Seaman, that clearly wasn’t the case.

Having said that, I still see Fowler as being the worse bit of business we did under KK, I was willing Bernstein to stick to his guns on that one.

Listened to an interview with Seaman on youtube the other day, says he should of retired long before joining City.

With the exception of Seaman and Ellegard, you've simply listed every keeper since the 80's we've had on loan apart from Cooper, Arneson (or however you spell his name) and Fulop.
A bit harsh on Mimms as he played one game and I think Stowell played twice. Certainly no more than three times.
If Fulop had saved Crouch’s shot, we’d have been in the CL a year earlier.

It was probably unsaveable though, although Ederson would have got the blame, regardless.

Dibble could be brilliant and calamitous in equal measures. And i agree, he doesnt come into the top 5 shite goalies since ive been watching since the early 80s.
Possibly isnt even in the top 10!

Tracey, burridge, sydall, seaman, stowell, mimms, ellegurd (sp), all comfortable sit above him, and thats without thinking of more.
I remember Dibble v Forest at home, it finished 3-3 and all the Forest goals were down to Dibble's bad goalkeeping (one shot - from Stanloi - was actually going wide until he fumbled it into the net) - I lost all confidence in him after that game.

Cooper and Arni were mid season transfers, add T Wright, Carson, Royce, Costel to the loan list, probably a few more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.