Worst Individual Performance

nashark said:
Aguero - Arsenal away last season.

Garrido against some Danish team - I forget the name.
Seriously aguero? Gary Neville did some superb analysis after that match sayin how good aguero was. And that his movement was excellent and no one could find him

I can remember Sturridge coming off the bench for us and having a mare. Fell over the ball a few times etc

Also think he scored too

mcfc_ms said:
I can remember Sturridge coming off the bench for us and having a mare. Fell over the ball a few times etc

Also think he scored too

West Brom at home (4-2).....Got a fair bit of stick and looked pissed off when he got the goal.

kippax_blueboy said:
Tbilisi said:
Gerry Taggart V Blackburn in 1989

This and only this.Although to be fair he only had a left foot and was played at right back

Scott Sinclaire scored a hatrick and at half time news of Hillsborough came through on the radio.

One of my worst days at a game of football.
ScoTt Sinclaire (sic)? In 1989?

That would have been worth seeing!

Can't be arsed searching thru the thread - anyone mention Bradley Wright-Phillips yet? Basically all of his 10 minute cameos were rubbish.

Got 4 pages in and couldn't believe there was no mention of Simon Tracey or especially David Brightwell against the rags.
Pollock against QPR was it? Or any game really.
Javi Garcia last night.

Worst performance I've ever seen on a football pitch including Sunday League was Eddie McGoldrick for County vs us on loan from us! Amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.