Worst Individual Performance

David Brightwell in the 5 nil but Brian Horton's decision to axe Terry Phelan cos of personal disagreement and replace him with Brightwell....fuckin nuts!!

Shaelumstash said:
Dzeko away at Villa in the January we signed him. We were challenging for the title at the time playing Tevez on his own up front, then Dzeko came in with the touch of a Hippopotapig and we fell well off the pace.
The usual Dzeko hater chimes in. This was Dzeko's 1st match with the City he scored the next game.

Surely can't be fair judging a striker on his first performance for the team, after switching leagues?

After reading about 50 of your anti Dzeko bashing posts it is clear to me that you have some sort of an agenda against him.

Any single display by Steve (is my hair nice?) McMinimum.

I don't care who is named on here, but that tosser is without doubt, in my mind, the biggest wanker that ever disgraced the club shirt.

A total waste of space and oxygen and what made it worse was he knew it, but he didn't give a stuff.

solley attwell said:
David Brightwell in the 5 nil but Brian Horton's decision to axe Terry Phelan cos of personal disagreement and replace him with Brightwell....fuckin nuts!!

would be a fair point had it happened - but DB didn't play in the 0-5, Phelan did. See "myths" thread.

noise said:
Shaelumstash said:
Dzeko away at Villa in the January we signed him. We were challenging for the title at the time playing Tevez on his own up front, then Dzeko came in with the touch of a Hippopotapig and we fell well off the pace.
The usual Dzeko hater chimes in. This was Dzeko's 1st match with the City he scored the next game.

Surely can't be fair judging a striker on his first performance for the team, after switching leagues?

After reading about 50 of your anti Dzeko bashing posts it is clear to me that you have some sort of an agenda against him.
As far as I remember Dzeko made his debut at home to Wolven in a 4-3 win.

Played well too.

Deepest Blue said:
noise said:
Shaelumstash said:

As far as I remember Dzeko made his debut at home to Wolven in a 4-3 win.

Played well too.
That's how I remember it, he was excellent against Wolves. Different story against Villa, he was woeful. No agenda at all, watch the game back.

Tbilisi said:
Gerry Taggart V Blackburn in 1989

This and only this.Although to be fair he only had a left foot and was played at right back

Scott Sinclaire scored a hatrick and at half time news of Hillsborough came through on the radio.

One of my worst days at a game of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.