Worst Managerial Decision Ever By a City Manager

Hughes - Not subbing Dunne when he was a nailed on certainty to get sent off vs Hamburg.

Pearce - Spending almost his entire transfer kitty on George Who?

Keegan - Bringing in Fowler and Mcpointalot

Royle - Playing Dickov instead of Weah.

Ball - Almost every decision he made.

Houghton - Those fucking jackets

Reid - Having bully boy Ellis as his number two

Kendall - Returning to his marriage

Machin - Thinking he could play three up front

one that has narked me for ages was hughes' decision to play a reserve / youth / half fit team at home to fulham last season. i know we had hamburg 4 days later but a win at home that day would have seen us in europe again.
it seemed to me at the time that hughes was putting all our eggs in one basket, namely a game that we were 3-1 down in.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
paul walsh (my hero at the time) out.... gerry (fat mother fucker) creaney, in.

Never forgave Ball for getting rid, those few months of Walsh, Uwe, Quinny and Beags was the best and most exciting footy around that period<br /><br />-- Tue May 18, 2010 5:16 pm --<br /><br />
The Pink Panther said:
Hughes - Not subbing Dunne when he was a nailed on certainty to get sent off vs Hamburg.

Pearce - Spending almost his entire transfer kitty on George Who?

Keegan - Bringing in Fowler and Mcpointalot

Royle - Playing Dickov instead of Weah.

Ball - Almost every decision he made.

Houghton - Those fucking jackets

Reid - Having bully boy Ellis as his number two

Kendall - Returning to his marriage

Machin - Thinking he could play three up front

Who destroyed Michael Hughes as a very talented City player

Alan Ball telling Steve Lomas to keep the ball at the corner flag in a 2-2 deaw with Liverpool, when a point meant we were relegated.

Anything Pearce did. The only manager to have ever made me walk out of a game at half time. Funny thing was when we got to the Marble Arch on Rochdale Rd it was already full of other blues who were of the same opinion.

He was the neutron bomb of management. Like someone said previously, he was/is a fraud.

keegan had some shockers,
let nash go who imo was a decent back up keeper.
vouso. 3.25 million never played a game.
selling wanchope was another one.
leaving berkovic out when we needed him.
im sure there will be others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.