"Worst moment ever watching City"?!

Kevins a top bloke and does a lot for a lot of supporters. Was a daft comment to make but quite a few people were making daft comments when Mancini was sacked, probably wasn't the best time to do an interview.

I was fuming when Owen scored his winner v us in 2009. I was gutted when Scholes and Rooney scored their late winners in 2010. I was angry when RVP scored his winner, mainly with Nasri. I was astounded when Ronaldo scored his 90th minute winner in the Bernabeu. I was absolutely speechless when Ben Watson scored last weekend.

All in all, we let in alot of important 90th minute goals don't we? So all of them.

Probably evened out by AGUEROOO though.

Well good evening everyone. Looks like my comments on Sky late on Monday evening have upset a few of you, lead to ridicule and is some cases quite severe criticism, some of it quite personal

What I said was "This is probably my lowest point as a City fan and I've seen them relegated numerous times. It's just so disappointing."

In hindsight it isn't the lowest moment ever and in fact when I read through the numerous posts i am amazed at how many low points I have seen since i got my first season ticket in 1973. Yes Luton, Derby away 6-0, Michael Own's goal, Wembley 1981, Wycombe, Halifax & Shrewsbury in the FA Cup and in reality my own personal low of York City away when we were 13th in what was in reality the 3rd Division

I have been through all of them and many, many more and most, if not all, worse than Mancini being sacked but on Monday evening I was very upset and the fact the decision was made on 13th May did wind me up somewhat.

So apologies from me if you were offended or embarrassed, that was never the intention. The problem with saying things live is you cant take them back.

Just a couple of final bits. To the Chairman who wonders how I am Secretary of the Supporters Clubs as I cause him so many problems, again many apologies but certainly feel free to stand for the position when next up for election. And to the person who is trying to open a new branch and feels I am preventing that, email me and tell me where the problem is. You probably wont have received membership cards as we stopped issuing them on 31st March as membership is now closed until July. In both cases it is easy for you to hide behind your usernames and slag me off, maybe having the balls to identify yourself might make it easier to deal with the issues you claim to have.

Kevin Parker

General said:
Well good evening everyone. Looks like my comments on Sky late on Monday evening have upset a few of you, lead to ridicule and is some cases quite severe criticism, some of it quite personal

What I said was "This is probably my lowest point as a City fan and I've seen them relegated numerous times. It's just so disappointing."

In hindsight it isn't the lowest moment ever and in fact when I read through the numerous posts i am amazed at how many low points I have seen since i got my first season ticket in 1973. Yes Luton, Derby away 6-0, Michael Own's goal, Wembley 1981, Wycombe, Halifax & Shrewsbury in the FA Cup and in reality my own personal low of York City away when we were 13th in what was in reality the 3rd Division

I have been through all of them and many, many more and most, if not all, worse than Mancini being sacked but on Monday evening I was very upset and the fact the decision was made on 13th May did wind me up somewhat.

So apologies from me if you were offended or embarrassed, that was never the intention. The problem with saying things live is you cant take them back.

Just a couple of final bits. To the Chairman who wonders how I am Secretary of the Supporters Clubs as I cause him so many problems, again many apologies but certainly feel free to stand for the position when next up for election. And to the person who is trying to open a new branch and feels I am preventing that, email me and tell me where the problem is. You probably wont have received membership cards as we stopped issuing them on 31st March as membership is now closed until July. In both cases it is easy for you to hide behind your usernames and slag me off, maybe having the balls to identify yourself might make it easier to deal with the issues you claim to have.

Kevin Parker
[bigimg]http://superpchan.net/uploads/mongrels_popcorn.gif[/bigimg]
*Registered trademark of TCIB
**Royalties will not be honoured

ever one of the games that have been mentioned is still a low point probably stoke away for me but a all these games is what makes us City fans what we are no one else comes close to us we all feel the same and all know the score. We never win at home and we never win away just about sums it it with us City fans.
would you want it any other way.

93twenty said:
I was fuming when Owen scored his winner v us in 2009. I was gutted when Scholes and Rooney scored their late winners in 2010. I was angry when RVP scored his winner, mainly with Nasri. I was astounded when Ronaldo scored his 90th minute winner in the Bernabeu. I was absolutely speechless when Ben Watson scored last weekend.

All in all, we let in alot of important 90th minute goals don't we? So all of them.

Snivelling red wanker....

Sky Blue said:
93twenty said:

indeed

Dunno why this is a big problem, we all have opinions and we all get emotional because we care for City. There are too many egos in the media, and too many misquoted words that aim to tarnish those who care. The club is moving forward, regardless of Mancini's sacking. Personal critiscism is easy, hiding behind username aliases is not fair. When I represented a top flight club in the media and their matchday programme, the amount of abuse, and stick you'd get for one error, or one opinion was beyond. But, the praise was worth it. At the end of the day, we have a fantastic supporters slub and many branches. There is always going to be debate, long may it be, and long may we all care.

Not knowing who someone is and what they do isn't ignorance but by hearing a name, there are ways to get invovled and assist with the varied roles of being a football fanatic and active City Supporters Club member.

I for one am happy that our Supporters Clubs give a damnb about a club that has been through it (not on the Wimbledon or Plymouth Argyle scale of things), but is so easy to say we're here now and our future is bright. Football is ruthless financially, to the management and players that do not make it or injury blights their copybook. The dramas are worth it.

The #Together twitter tag is something that should be symbolic to our recent and future histories.

the derby at Maine Road, about 73, near the front in the Kippax, all sorts raining down on us, two teams kicking lumps out of each.
A youngster just in front of us had his cheek cut to the bone by a washer thrown by the scum at the back. Sickening

Sky Blue said:
93twenty said:

How does that make me look like a red at all..... Been going for 17 years, properly going since Watford at home in 2001.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.