"Worst moment ever watching City"?!

theres been a few over the years,but for me

1. stoke a - relegated to 3rd division
2. luton h - relegated
3. halifax a - fac 3rd round
4. shrewsbury a - fac 4th round ( the year after halifax)

this years cup final

Crystal Palace away in the league cup quarter finals, full of expectancy, got hammered 4-0; got home really late, hardly any sleep and there was a new bloke from Birmingham in the office and the c**** had told him I always like a good chat about the game even if we had got beaten!

Wolves 74

Halifax

Shrewsbury

Spurs 81

Luton

Bournemouth's equaliser!

Spurs at Maine Road in the Cup.

That 5-0 at you know where.

2-0 up against the shite at Maine Road and losing 3-2 .

Liverpool (h)

Stoke (a)

Wigan (still on a downer)

Caveman said:
Stoke away 1998. 2-5 win, relegated. Felt like my world had ended. Ended up being a good laugh in Div2 as it were, nowhere near as bad as I'd have thought it would be. But the feeling of going down to that division at the Brit was truly awful.

100% agree with this. Totally devastated that day , at least in the Championship we were 1 season away from the big time. After this relegation it felt we'd fallen down into the abyss ! God bless Joe Royle for back to back promotions.

Gillingham 2 City 0 90 mins Wembley 99, City 1 QPR2 90 mins Etihad 2012.....both thankfully had happy endings (oooooer!) but at the time just horrendous.....
oh and of course Stoke away 1998....and in their bit too with the Stokies baying for blood....not nice hearing Pompey had won at Huddersfield (think that was the final nail anyway?) and being pelted in the dip for about an hour afterwards :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.