Worst moment of the season...

For us, losing 3-1 to Sunderland at one point. Watching the rags pull it back against Chelsea was so predictable yet it really did piss me off.

LongsightM13 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Seeing Sticky Vickys undercarriage in Benidorm whilst over for the Villareal game.

Is this really how a pensioner should behave?
Her? Or you?
Bloody hell, that filthy old granny must have to carry her flaps around in a wheelbarrow these days

Her..;-). I'm not short of my half century but i'm not pensionable yet!

Her flaps were like 2 pieces of Venison being hanged out to dry in a butchers.

I was mortified she wasn't using energy saving lightbulbs tho when she did that trick. But credit where it's due, it cant be easy fitting the flags of all nations up there especially as former empires are crumbling and spawning several new countries.

I don't know how she keeps up!!!

Easy one: going down 1:2 to QPR late in the game...

I though I just witnessed the entire season go down the toilet right in front of my eyes...

Apart from that - Sunderland away last minute loss.

There were a few low points like the last minute defeat to an offside goal at Sunderland, the inevitable defeat at Goodison, being 3-1 down at home to a poor Sunderland side, having Hart save a penalty against Swansea but still going on to lose and obviously the 90th minute 2-1 down at home to QPR...

But for me, it has to be the Arsenal away game, sat watching it with one mate who's a blue and another who's a red and having to hear the red go wild when Arteta scored/Balotelli got sent off really wound me up. I don't even know why I watched the game with him, I knew we weren't going to win and I knew he'd piss me off.

whp.blue said:
same as every other season

FUCKING GOODISON !

I hate that dump and their nasty fans, wasn't even full. Terrible day but losing at Swansea, so predictably 'typical blah bah and I hate that phrase as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.