Worst moment of the season...

Half time against those fuckers in the Cup...I thought they were gonna equal or better our 6-1 just a couple of months after!

BlueTG said:
Being 3 down at home to the rags in the fa cup and having the feeling that they could go on and spank us worse than the 6-1, thanks heaven they didnt!!

This for me. I know the FA Cup wasn't high in the list of priorities, but the sight of the rags doing the poznan, Rooney and Welbeck kissing the badge infront of the supporters, and them being 3-0 up, with us down to 10 thanks to the worst referee decision of the season, I was in a dark place. It was even worse than going 8 points behind, because I couldn't see a way back once it got to 5, and had kind of accepted defeat.

Unknown_Genius said:
BlueTG said:
Being 3 down at home to the rags in the fa cup and having the feeling that they could go on and spank us worse than the 6-1, thanks heaven they didnt!!

This for me. I know the FA Cup wasn't high in the list of priorities, but the sight of the rags doing the poznan, Rooney and Welbeck kissing the badge infront of the supporters, and them being 3-0 up, with us down to 10 thanks to the worst referee decision of the season, I was in a dark place. It was even worse than going 8 points behind, because I couldn't see a way back once it got to 5, and had kind of accepted defeat.

Rooney was classless with his celebrations that day. 6000 scum in the Stadium yet he badge kisses in front of us.

As far as I'm concerned, the memory of that 0-3 h/t was erradicated by our fightback in the 2nd half. Even more special with 10 men.

The first 90mins of the final game.

Arsenal away

Bayern away - Tevez and Dzeko incidents and the second-half performance.

First half of the home game against Sporting Lisbon - IMO our worst performance of the season.

I'd have to agree with anyone who has stated the Arsenal game. I just couldn't shake the emptiness, disappointment and sheer frustration after that final whistle went. That was the moment where I was convinced that our season was over. Added to the fact that I was surrounded by rags jumping up and down, laughing and joking; horrible moment.

on the coach back from munich for sure.
it'd been a fairly miserable 70 odd minutes on the pitch.
and then reports of the tevez/dzeko incidents were coming through.
you do all you can to talk the team spirit that was in the camp up, and then an incident like that happens. really wasnt sure were we were heading this year for a day or so ( i must add i was pissed off my face so wasnt thinking too rationally)

Vinnie getting sent off... And then going 3 down to that lot by half-time.

I flipped. Couldn't get through the 2nd half so left even after we'd got one back. Destroyed a ketchup/mustard dispenser on my way out of the ground and didn't even turn back as I heard us get the 2nd...

Still haven't seen any highlights or goals of that game.

I'd had a really bad few weeks before that and that was the icing on the turd.

Walking towards the stadium just passed City Square on a dark and cold pissing down evening and standing in a puddle that I didn't see that went over my Gazelles and soaked my fucking sock. Spent the game with a frozen wet right foot.

Sky Blue said:
Half time against those fuckers in the Cup...I thought they were gonna equal or better our 6-1 just a couple of months after!

I'd blocked this out of my mind. 0-3 down with 10 men, with them singing we want 7. I change my mind, this was the lowest I felt all season.

Edit: Just realised that I don't give a shit. We won the fucking league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.