Worst moment of the season...

Possibly the Swansea game, but after the First Leg of the Carling Cup Semi-Final I felt pretty dejected, we played terrible in the first half and Liverpool are shit

Swansea away thinking we'd got the eqauliser and the bent ref disallowing it, and then being in the pub and the rags dancing around the pub chanting Championis like they'd won it there and then.

Mackie's goal to put QPR 2-1 up. I couldn't believe we needed to score 2 and had just thown away the league title. It was a horrible feeling that lasted for a good 25 minutes, I just wanted the ground to swallow me up. Still, all turned out alright in the end eh?!!!

Swansea was a real low but Arsenal and the 2nd half performance had the doubts more than creeping in, i couldnt see us winning away again. Those rags that gave me earache when we played Arsenal have still not been in the pub for 3 weeks, shitbags thank god for Roberto the way he took the pressure off the players

Mike D said:
Swansea away thinking we'd got the eqauliser and the bent ref disallowing it, and then being in the pub and the rags dancing around the pub chanting Championis like they'd won it there and then.

I thought he was just off. Reina not being sent off, Silvas penalty not given at Chelsea, Marios at West Brom, Sunderland, i thought these would come back to haunt us but thankfully we stuck together and did it

Kompany Red Card in the FA Cup.

Knew there would never be a cat in hells chance of the decision being overturned, and the subsequent ban could have really derailed us (some would argue it did)

Sunderland away, sickening given that Richards had hit the bar with that header only moments earlier

it had to be sunderland's last minute winner... i think my heart fell out and reverted back to the phrase... "typical city!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.