Worst moment of the season...

mine is a combination of the 2..the away lost to swansea and Arsenal away..my gooner friends were giving it to me good..and the rags were loving my misery..trust me in america anybody into the premier league is a United fan..its disgusting and the were giving to me good...im the only City supporter i know lol

I was in Mary ds before the united game in the cup
& the 6-1 was on. I sed to my mate look at this they will never humiliate us like we did that day. At half time is the lowest I've felt ever cos I thought they was goin to better our 6-1. I wasn't really that low after arsenal game as I felt the title was gone when they won at Blackburn in the last 10 minutes.

Looking back there are no worst moments because all them moments help combined to be the best ever finish to the premier league

QPR's second goal at Etihad. NOTHING ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE!

Thankfully, it did not last too long and was followed by the BEST MOMENT OF THE SEASON!

west didsblue said:
...not including the 90th minute against QPR.

Mine was watching the Rags on Sky away at Blackburn when they went 5 points ahead and they were all singing "Citys cracking up" after they scored in the last 10 minutes. It made winning the title even sweeter.

Losing to Swansea - utterly pathetic, but perhaps the turning point for Mancini as he realised the negative, defensive, sterile approach wouldnt get us over the line. Credit where its due, he changed and went for it. Also the point he realised the transfer priority this summer was a world class centre back.............................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.