Worst moment of the season...

Swansea away for me. Longest trip back I can remember. Swansea rags outside the ground, rag flag flying from a bridge on the M4 and rag shirts hanging outside a house near Monmouth. My lad and me didn't speak for about 2 hours as we drove back. Both of us absolutely gutted.

Scum winning 5-0 at Wolves. They had just overtaken us and were in their best run of the season, I couldn't see them dropping points while our away form was at its worst.
Also, I had just finished playing five a side and someone told me it was 0-0 in the 70th minute. I rushed home to find that it was 0-0 in the 15th minute. Gutting.

Everton. Horrible game, terrible decisions. shit ground. even shitter fans singing united songs.

and arguing all the way home about how everything was shit.

Where to start, in non chronological order.

Arsenal away- To start with, i was sat at home and live with 3 arsenal fans a 1 united fan. Yup, you could imagine what happened, never have i felt so wound up in my life.
Oh don't worry about that... one arsenal fan has now moved out as he can't put up with me. The other two stayed away for a few days after we won the title. The united fan? He came back just the other day in fact. 'This is how it feels to be city', is what i kept saying.

Swansea away- wow, just remember the friday before the game when my mate said 'a swansea win will send us top', i laughed because i underestimated swansea and thought we would win easy.

F.a cup united- Never have i felt so sick (at half time), had to pretend my phone was broke for many reasons. This is close to being my worst but after all, it meant nothing in the end.

Stoke away- Luckily this time, i was with just the one arsenal fan and united fan, wasn't as bad when crouch scored. Remember just thinking, is goal of the season suppose to come against us all the time?

Everton away- Everything about the night was just horrible.

West brom away- (drew 0-0 if you can't remember) we didn't play well and i thought that was what sent us on a bit of a 'blip'.

It felt harsh to get knocked out of the champions league as we had 10 points, no one said supporting city was easy though. I easily got over it though as i just kept reminding my self that we had, the f.a cup, league cup and the prem.

Sunderland away- This by far was the worst for me, the way we were playing was desperate, nothing was going right and then that happened at the end. Had to pay for a new t.v remote and then the 'ji jokes' came.

Has to be Arsenal away left the pub when goal went in but had to walk through the pub with all the scum celebrating like fuck (ABC's) the lot of them

Giving up on getting to the Fulham game as the snow descended on Marsden, only to think better of that decision as skidded round the next roundabout.

+ Two late utd goals at Blackburn when I was convinced they'd dropped 2 points because internet wasn't working.

Without a doubt the last 10 mins of normal time against qpr - it all started to dawn on me, thinking about how shit the summer was going to be, how smug and arrogant those trafford pricks were going to be, how fucking shit it was going to feel waking up on Monday morning, how well we had played all season, how it was all going to be for nothing.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.